Sunday, March 30, 2014

Will "yoga" be a part of the Hoyas regimen?

While watching the March Madness game Wisconsin vs. Arizona and I was on Twitter, I saw this cool photo of future Hoya Isaac Copeland and some of his teammates doing some yoga at his school (Brewster Academy, Wolfeboro, NH). The Bobcats high school winter prep basketball season is over so now spring sportsand yoga are going on. I thought is was an amazing to sight to see one of our own doing something different and creative such as yoga. I think this would be a great idea for Isaac to bring his yoga to the Hilltop for his teammates and staff. How about it Hoyanation?




#11 Future Hoya Isaac Copeland championship highlights


It's been known for some time that Georgetown Hoya great  and NBA Hall of Famer Alozonz Mourning practices yoga, "I truly think that yoga is the fountain of youth. I really do." Click here for Alonzon's story>>>Young Warrior.

Even basketball teams get in the mix doing yoga! Click here>>>Baseball teams such as the Athletics take the yoga approach



No comments:

Post a Comment